ISM Raceway: Post-Race
No. 1 Cessna Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- McMurray and Larson (who finished third), were the top two highest finishing Chevrolets
- Sunday was the eighth top-10 finish of the season for McMurray
- McMurray was able to overcome a one-lap deficit at the conclusion of stage two by getting the Lucky Dog and racing his way back to a top-10 finish
- The caution flag was shown 10 times for a total of 61 laps, and red-flagged twice
- The lead changed 15 times among eight drivers
- Next week’s race at Homestead-Miami Speedway is the season finale for the Cup Series
“We really struggled with the car being loose on entry early on today. The guys did a great job of making adjustments and Matt (McCall) made some good pit calls allowing us to be on newer tires at the end and making up several positions in the closing laps with all the cautions. Really proud of everyone on the Cessna team today for fighting through to have a strong finish.”
MENCS teams will head to Homestead-Miami Speedway next week for the Ford EcoBoost 400 on Sunday, Nov. 18. NBC, MRN affiliates and SiriusXM NASCAR Channel 90 will have live coverage beginning of the season finale at 2:30 p.m. ET.
Comments are closed.